Next, the characters. I draw on many different sources: people I have seen or met in passing, or know or have known, or have watched on TV. Or I think of characteristics which would make my protagonist interesting. My inspiration comes from many areas.
- physical description
- background, including family (where necessary)
- date of birth
- anything else which is pivotal to the story
- as I am a visual person, I browse the internet to find a photo which most represents each character so I can picture them. This also joins their biography.
- How much does lasix medication cost
- Best online pharmacy to buy cialis